Do I need an Advisor?
Brett Rosen started his practice after spending over a decade buying businesses, most of which did not use an advisor in their sale. He saw, firsthand, mistakes that were made and countless ways he could have been of help to the sellers.
Selling your business is a complex, emotional endeavor with major financial implications.
Even owners who have planned, done research and think they “have it covered” simply don’t know what they don’t know.
As one of Rosen Advisory’s clients recently shared, “I can’t even believe I considered selling my business without an advisor. While the time savings alone made it worth the investment, the insights and support you provided along the way were invaluable.”
Whether or not Rosen Advisory is the right fit, an expert who helps owners on a full-time basis is prudent with so much at stake.
Rosen Advisory Advantages
We are a boutique firm with a highly personal approach. We never work with a client for whom we do not think we are the best choice; we’d simply refer to you another expert we trust.
For the firms that are a fit, our detailed road map and tools make a complex endeavor simple and straightforward, saving you countless hours, removing guesswork and reducing stress. We will:
- Gain a deep understanding of your objectives
- Help you understand a wide range of potential buyers and options
- Build an easy-to-use matrix to match buyers to your objectives
- Ensure your financials are in order and set up to clearly communicate to candidates
- Leave no stone unturned to maximize the financial value of your firm, but always in the context of your overall objectives
- 24/7 attention and availability to the clients we serve
Who We Serve
- Full-service insurance agencies (P&C, Benefits)
- Employee Benefits firms
- Retirement and Wealth Management practices
- Human Resource consulting firms
- HR and Benefits Technology companies
Rosen Advisory Values
- Holistic Solutions
- Financial Excellence
- Win-Win Outcomes